Since André Alary in 1692, ten generations of grape growers from one to the next for over 300 years have worked on the same vineyard. Frédéric and François Alary have taken over the farm in 1984 and work 25 hectares on the Saint Martin hillsides including the oratoire, built in the middle of the vineyard, which gave its name to the estate.